If you are pregnant and have been the victim of a sexual assault as an adult or child, molested as a child, been a victim of family violence, physically abused or neglected as a child, been a victim of assault, victim of DUI or DWI, a survivor of a homicide, or of a hate or bias crime, we can provide you with:
- Assistance regardless of whether or not a police report has been filed.
- Crisis intervention and case counseling.
- Information and referrals to other assistance you may need, including legal, medical, therapeutic counseling and other community services.
- Accompaniment to criminal justice, law enforcement or medical appointments.
- Advocacy and Follow-up support.
- Financial support.