We can provide services to pregnant women who have been the victim of a violent crime, regardless of whether they have filed a police report or not. Services include:
- Assistance regardless of whether or not a police report has been filed.
- Crisis intervention and case counseling.
- Information and referrals to other assistance you may need, including legal, medical, therapeutic counseling and other community services.
- Accompaniment to criminal justice, law enforcement or medical appointments.
- Advocacy and Follow-up support.
- Financial support.