We work with pregnant women who are victims of a crime, have medical needs, or are not ready to parent their baby.
We provide help for any expectant mother in Texas experiencing a crisis during pregnancy by providing support, adoption information and birth parent counseling. They will receive an assessment of their needs, help to develop a plan, and help to carry out the plan if it is desired.
If are considering placing your child for adoption:
We can provide you with information about the adoption process and answer any questions you might have.
- If you want to develop an adoption plan we will provide you assistance to carry out your plan.
We can provide you with decision-making tools to assist you as you make an important decision for you and your child.
- We can give you referrals to community resources and support services to assist in meeting your current needs.
- Financial support is available if you choose to place your baby for adoption.
If you are experiencing a high-risk pregnancy:
We can assist you in signing up for Medicaid if you are eligible.
- You will receive access to needed medical services.
We can connect you with transportation services to doctor’s appointments.
- You do not need to be placing your child for adoption to receive these services.
If you are pregnant and have been the victim of a violent crime:
You can receive assistance regardless of whether or not a police report has been filed.
- We provide crisis intervention and case counseling.
We will give you information and referrals to other assistance you may need, including legal, medical, therapeutic counseling and other community services.
- In certain cities we can accompany you to criminal justice, law enforcement or medical appointments.
We provide advocacy and follow-up support.
Financial support is also available.
For more information, here is a link to a printable pregnancy support brochure: Pregnancy Support Brochure