Who We Are
Children’s Connections, Inc. enhances the lives of children, youth, adults and families through education, support, resources and referrals. We provide an array of programs including adoption, child care, nutrition, parenting, and pregnancy support in communities throughout Texas and the United States. Children’s Connections, Inc., founded in 1987, is a private, not-for-profit (501c3) organization.
We work to accomplish this mission through the following programs:
Funding for Our Services:
Throughout our 30-year history, CCI has received funding from charitable donations, state and federal contracts, grants, and fees for service.
Who We Serve:
- We help Texas pregnant women in crisis who want to either place their child for adoption or explore the option. Our specially trained staff will walk with them throughout the process providing emotional support, counseling, financial assistance, education, referrals, and resources.
- Education for parents of 0-36 month olds, along with resources, and referrals to help them provide a better life for their child. Plus working with each one to achieve their own personal and family goals.
- Children’s Connections works with families located across the United States for embryo adoption and infant adoption.
- Creating home study reports and post-placement services in Texas for all adoption types. Including domestic and international adoptions, out-of-state foster care, step-parent and grandparent/relative adoptions, and embryo adoptions. These services are also offered for agencies with families in Texas that they cannot serve.
- Assisting pregnant women with education throughout each stage of their pregnancy, helping them be well prepared for delivery, post-partum, and motherhood.
- Working with dads to learn how to be a supportive partner throughout the pregnancy, infancy, toddlerhood, and beyond.
- We provide funds, education, and resources to home based child care providers for providing nutritious meals. Our services include menu planning ideas and guidance, nutrition education classes, activities for children, and much more through the USDA program.
- Provide respite care services to families of deployed Air Force and Navy service members who have a child or children with moderate to severe special needs in Texas.
Where We Serve:
Adoption, Child & Family Specialists are located across Texas
- Lubbock (806) 745-7995
- Abilene (325) 276-1441
- Amarillo (806) 352-4733
- Austin (512) 992-9466
- Beaumont (409) 365-4206
- Bryan (979) 324-3302
- Corpus Christi (361) 944-0071
- Dallas (214) 226-8330
- Del Rio (979) 324-3002
- Eagle Pass (830) 513-6633
- Edinburg (956) 252-6555
- El Paso (915) 309-7551
- Fort Worth (817) 343-7310
- Gainesville (940) 727-9170
- Houston (713) 301-9101
- Killeen (254) 368-4637
- Laredo (956) 786-9094
- Lufkin (936) 404-7279
- Midland (432) 550-0545
- San Angelo (325) 716-3349
- San Antonio (210) 452-9773
- San Marcos (512) 757-7608
- Texarkana (903) 701-4326
- Tyler (903) 343-5273
- Victoria (361) 703-8736
- Waco (254) 230-2890
- Wichita Falls (940) 613-7303
Why choose us?
- Our staff are non-judgmental and work with families and individuals from all walks of life.
- Offering support throughout every step of adoption, pregnancy, birth, and parenting young children.
- Providing quality education on pregnancy, adoption, and early childhood.
- Our main goal is to enhance the quality of life for children and families.
- We help every individual or family member set and achieve their own personal and family goals and improve their lives and the lives of their children or the children with whom they work.
survivors, expecting pregnant parents or parents of children under 36 months at