Supporting Parents Since 1987!
Children’s Connections is committed to supporting parents through education, training, sharing knowledge, and teaching life skills. We are here to help you, plus you get free gifts each time! Qualifying is simple – you are pregnant, have a child or children under 2 years old, or you adopted in the last 2 years.
- Non-judgmental atmosphere of understanding and support
- Materials assistance, such as maternity and baby clothing, food, and furniture
- Referrals to other community agencies and medical resources
- Other related services to the well-being of the mother and child
- Confidential counseling and/or mentoring
- Assistance with education and career decisions
- Parenting classes
We can also work with extended family members!
Our services are free and you will receive free gifts at each visit!
Receive diapers, books, toys, snacks, clothing, etc. at weekly visits.
Our pregnancy and parenting support program is designed to help you make your child’s first two years a great start for a bright future. Contact us today
Education is offered on a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to:
Our Family Specialists are available to work with fathers through topics specific to them:
We love to support parents and would love to support yours too!
Call Now: 800-456-4862
Available 24/7 for crisis pregnancy or sexual
survivors, pregnant or parenting children under 3