Family Life Education to Support Parents
Supporting Parents Since 1987!
Children’s Connections is committed to supporting parents through education, training, sharing knowledge, and teaching life skills. We are here to help you, plus you get free gifts each time! Qualifying is simple – you are pregnant, have a child or children under 2 years old, or you adopted in the last 2 years.
- Non-judgmental atmosphere of understanding and support
- Materials assistance, such as maternity and baby clothing, food, and furniture
- Referrals to other community agencies and medical resources
- Other related services to the well-being of the mother and child
- Confidential counseling and/or mentoring
- Assistance with education and career decisions
- Parenting classes
Are you an expecting mother or father?
Are you the parent of a child under 24 months of age?
Do you want free education, baby items and resources?
Have you adopted a child in the last two years?
We come to you! We meet you where you are.
Children’s Connections is here to listen. We will provide support as you make decisions about what is best for you and your child. Together we will discuss your concerns in a friendly, non-judgmental, and confidential matter.
We can also work with extended family members!
Our services are free and you will receive free gifts at each visit!Receive diapers, books, toys, snacks, clothing, etc. at weekly visits.
Our pregnancy and parenting support program is designed to help you make your child’s first two years a great start for a bright future. Contact us today
Education is offered on a wide variety of topics including, but not limited to:
- Anger Management
- Baby-Proofing home
- Breast Feeding
- Car Seat Training
- Prenatal Excercises
- Child Vaccinations
- Decision Making
- Infant CPR
- Life Skills
- Maternal Well-being
- Maternity Leave
- Newborn Care
- Postpartum Depression
- Prenatal Care
- Ultra Sound Education
- Child Care
- Prenatal Nutrition
- Sleep Strategy
- Stress Management
- Prenatal Development
Services for Fathers
Our Family Specialists are available to work with fathers through topics specific to them:
- Learning what the mother is going through during pregnancy and how to effectively assist her during this process.
- Training on topics such as how to use a car-seat, baby proofing the home, and decision making
- Assistance with education related topics such as enrolling for GED programs and planning for college
- Assistance with creating a resume, locating jobs and budgeting
- Sleep strategies for new parents to get more sleep
- Stress management through counseling and mentoring for parenting, family, work and life
We love to support parents and would love to support yours too!Call Now: 800-456-4862
Available 24/7 for crisis pregnancy or sexual
survivors, pregnant or parenting children under 3