Is financial help available to me?
When you make an adoption plan, there is help available for your pregnancy-related expenses.
Unplanned pregnancy financial support is available to help with:
- Your current living situation or help moving to a safer one.
- Rent, utilities, and other housing expenses.
- New maternity clothes, and new clothing after your delivery.
- Assistance with transportation, phone and food.
- Medical and legal expenses covered.
- Counseling and support services provided.
- Help getting an ID and related costs.
- Other costs related to your pregnancy.
We are able to provide support during your pregnancy and for six weeks after. For more information
Call Now: 800-456-4862
Available 24/7 for crisis pregnancy or sexual assault
survivors (pregnant or parenting a child under 3)